Y’all… I think I’ve reached a tipping point.
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am dying to take a trip to New York City. I’ve been to New York City a few times before (the pic above is from my last trip nearly four years ago), but in the past year I have heard about so many new restaurants and stores that I can’t wait to go back. Roommate can vouch for this, because I ask her nearly every week when she’s going to take off work and go with me. She still hasn’t answered me…
Other than me actually going to New York, the only solution I can see is: Brooklyn just needs to stop having so many noteworthy cafes and cool spots to visit. It would make things a lot easier for me. And people just need to stop blogging about their trips to New York… I would greatly appreciate it.
I have this crazy list that keeps getting longer and longer. Want to see?
1. Visit & take a tour at Mast Brothers… remember those guys? I wrote a post about my obsession with them and chocolate.
2. Go to Stumptown Coffee… curse you tumblr for always posting pictures of their place and their coffee cups. (This is a Portland based company… but I won’t get into my wanderlust for Portland right now.)
3. I just finished reading a series of articles in Kinfolk about Marlow & Sons so I would love the chance to visit all their locations.
4. Eat at Pure Food & Wine… during the Raw series at culinary school, a guest speaker raved about their food.
5. I just want to stroll around Brooklyn… so much is happening in Brooklyn right now and I would love to just see it all in person and explore.
6. Run through Central Park.
7. Go to church at Apostle’s Church.
And that’s just off the top of my head…
Soon, and very soon, I shall return. I can feel it.
Where are you dreaming of going?