I told you I was bad at this blogging thing… or I should have.
I have such a horrible time being consistent in posting. They say you have to do something for 21 days for it to become a habit, or something like that. Maybe I should give it a go.
So, to get back into the swing of things, I’m gonna tell you about my favorite restaurant in Austin. FoodHeads!
I first found FoodHeads when I was a freshman and had to ride the bus to rowing practice early in the morning. It only took a few bus rides before curiosity got the best of me and I had to go. And I am glad I did. Reasons I love FoodHeads?
1. It is in a little cute house.
2. They put flowers on each table every day.
3. The mix and match table and chairs.
4. They have amazing sandwiches and soups. (My usual order is half a Grilled Salami and Fresh Mozzarella sandwich with a cup of soup from the daily assortment – I always hope for Green Bean Soup)
5. It has a homey atmosphere… definitely the type of restaurant I want to own one day.
Want to take a peek at their full menu? Head on over to their website for hours, location, and menu.